„Garstka Photography” Workshop Terms and Conditions
Registering to attend a photography workshop indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Registration is accepted first come first served based on receipt of a completed
registration form and payment of the registration fee. Payments may be made online with
a credit card or PayPal
2. If the workshop is cancelled by „Garstka Photography” you will receive a full refund. If
you must cancel your registration you will receive a full refund up to 30 days before the
workshop. Your registration fee is not refundable if you cancel less than 30 days before
the workshop. You will, however, receive a full refund with less than 15 days
cancellation notice if the workshop is sold out and your spot can be filled.
„Garstka Photography” reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop. We will try not
to do this, but if we have to, you will have the choice of accepting the change,
transferring to an alternative workshop date, or withdrawing from the contract and
accepting a full refund.
3. Because of unpredictable weather or other things beyond our control, photography
workshops must remain flexible. This means that the descriptions and itinerary are an
indication of what we may do on the workshop, rather than an absolute promise of items
4. Outdoor workshops may require walking for several miles over uneven ground,
managing pests such as ticks or mosquitoes, inclement weather, and other unforeseen
difficulties. If you have concerns about your own capabilities and/or fitness, please
contact Garstka Photography before registering. By submitting a registration form you
certify that you do not knowingly have any condition that would create a risk for you or
5. Participants will receive two emails before the workshop: 1) a confirmation of
registration and payment, and 2 details on where and when we will meet,
recommendations on clothing, camera equipment and other gear, and a reading list to
help you prepare for the workshop, as well as contact information should you have any
6. „Garstka Photography” guest presenters and workshop assistants aim to provide every
participant a safe, educational, and enjoyable experience. There is always an element of
risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, and
loss or damage to personal property. By attending any workshop offered by „Garstka
Photography”, participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are
physically capable of safely taking part in the workshop. Further, they release „Garstka
Photography”, guest presenters and workshop assistants from any liability.
We assume no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, mishap, or damage to
persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the workshop or in
We accept no liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption
to travel services because of weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action,
strikes, wars, floods or sickness.
7. If you have a complaint, or you are not satisfied with your workshop you should tell us
about it at the time so that we have an opportunity to put things right. If you feel or felt
that you could not raise the issue at the time, you should make your complaint no more
than 28 days after the workshop ends.
8. You are responsible for your own travel and medical insurance. It is up to you to obtain
the appropriate insurance to cover loss, expenses and damages arising from, including
but not limited to, the cancellation of all or part of the workshop, personal accident and
injury, medical and repatriation costs, loss of baggage and personal money and
belongings and flight cancellations and delays.
9. Photo Release By attending the workshop you give permission for photographs to be
made of you and for those photographs to be used to promote Garstka Photography
workshops or to be used for any media for any purpose which may include, among
others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.
10. For the protection of copyrights all our clients will also receive photos with our logo for
publication on social networks.
11. I declare that I consent to the postage of photos and film materials containing the image
of my child, recorded during the photo session, organized by “Garstka Photography”,
on the company’s website, social profiles managed by “Garstka Photography”.